Sunday, June 15, 2008

Finally--we are off!



Hi Everyone--
One week exactly before we leave for Germany. Thank you to all of you for coming to the BBQ and seeing us off in style. This is our blog page where we will be posting our German Adventures...or in our case Misadventures as we travel around Europe for the next two years. Sounds heavenly, too bad we also have to work.

During this week we will be doing one thing and one thing only---packing. You would think with all the crap I have sold, given away or carted off to Good Will, there wouldn't be a blasted thing left in this house, but...I beleive possessions are gremlins, add a little water and away they multiply.

We leave out of Lexington on Sunday and head to Chicago. From there we lift off on the Lufthansa to Frankfurt, Germany. 2 Xanax and 8 hours later we will officially be on German soil.

So, keep watching and we will be updating more soon. Love and Kisses Vikki and Alex

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vikki, I love this photo of you two. I showed it to Lee. I reminded him you are in Germany. He said "I don't want her to". He'll miss you.

Harley said...

Heyyas, guys. Sorry I missed the picnic. Hope all is well and that you are loving your new lives!

//H