Friday, June 27, 2008

My Kingdom for a Air Conditioner

They were right when they said that German's don't believe in air conditioning...what I wouldn't give for the icy cool blast of a cranked up air conditioner, even the hospital is without air...unless you are a patient. Then by all means, air is pumped into your room. You have to be ill to be cool. Of course, this would have to be an usually warm summer-in the mid 80's someday and me without short sleeve shirts.

They do have in every resturant, store, movie theatre and cart...my favorite, Mineral Water mit gas...or as we call it sparkling water. Yep...gassy water for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All the beer they've got, and you don't have an air conditioner? Just tell them your beer will get hot. Yar!

Alex said...

Yeah, but they'll drink beer warm here. Heck, you're lucky if you get ice with your Coke--that's a special request.